published by: Alec One
Life’s important topics:
3 Questions to ask when collecting data from someone about Life’s important topics:
- Compared to what?
- At what cost?
- What hard evidence do you have?
Never assume there’s a simple solution to life’s important topics.
- The details of the “what” are important. It’s crucial for “people” to be able to articulate their thinking about Life’s important topics.
- When I think about these 3 questions being asked when I gather data, I realize these are serious questions that require serious thought.
- Fix my life using these questions before I even think I can advise someone else on “how” to live.
- Start fixing the little things about my own life regarding sex, religion, & politics. These are the 3 thinking frameworks I have control of.
- Focus on the things I know I should be doing in my own life. This is the “game rule” of living a heroic life.