what is facism:
The Italian term fascismo derives from fascio meaning a bundle of rods, ultimately from the Latin word fasces.
The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break.
- The Fascist conception of the State is all-embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value.
- Fascist states pursued policies of social indoctrination through propaganda in education and the media and regulation of the production of educational and media materials.
- Fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity that binds people together by their ancestry, and is a natural unifying force of people.
- Fascist economics supported a state-controlled economy that accepted a mix of private and public ownership over the means of production.
- Fascists promote social welfare to improve economic conditions affecting their nation or race as a whole.
- Fascism focus on youth both in a physical sense of age and in a spiritual sense as related to virility and commitment to action.
- Fascism emphasizes direct action, including supporting the legitimacy of political violence, as a core part of its politics.
- In all societies an “organized minority” will dominate and rule over the “disorganized majority”.
- The organized nature of the organized minority makes it irresistible to any individual of the disorganized majority.
- George Orwell wrote in 1944 that “the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless … almost any English person would accept ‘bully’ as a synonym for ‘Fascist’ “.
- Fascism was influenced by both left and right, conservative and anti-conservative, national and supranational, rational and anti-rational. A number of historians regard fascism either as a revolutionary centrist doctrine, as a doctrine that mixes philosophies of the left and the right, or as both those things.
What democrats believe:
For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power.
Unlimited authority of the government over the whole government and its organizations in general.
The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the government within the various states of the federation.
The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
(learn to think)