Round table on immigration
isn’t serious about
banks will be targeted,
trump fights with
america is the
the economy are
the industry is
of war are
he can use
he can use economic development,
if you understand
how businesses function,
then you understand
how to hurt and help
economies of people,
people are asset’s
of the economy,
the economy is business
the function is trade.
//if the stock markets
then there is
what is the stock market
a stock market or share market
is the aggregation of
buyers and sellers
(also called shares);
(a loose network of economic transactions, not a physical facility or discrete entity)
what are stocks
the state contracted (leased) out many of its services to private companies.
These government contractors were called publicani,
as individual company.
These companies were similar to modern corporations,
joint-stock companies more specifically.
They issued shares called
(for large cooperatives)
which were small shares
that acted like
today’s over-the-counter shares.
Polybius mentions that
“almost every citizen” participated
in the government leases.
//what services does
the government lease?
what are valuable stocks,
what are junk stocks,
this is where reality exists?
this is where reality exists.
the best of all the gates,
from a branding exercise
CNN: Don Lemon, my Country, the left, is in a crisis:
is the best
to make brands stick,
low energy jeb
all of these are
Trump spent two days in Japan and a day-and-a-half in South Korea. And yet, he somehow improved relations between the two countries in those 60 hours. So we’re off to a good start!
2. “There’s been a real bonding between South Korea and Japan.”
“Real bonding.” In two and a half days.
Thank you very much. Thank you everybody. (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you, Matt, for that great introduction. And thank you for this big crowd. This is incredible. Really incredible. (Applause.)…
(learn to think)
Public Negotiation Tactics
This is an example of
the rule of
you scratch my back,
I’ll scratch yours.
(learn to think)
These costs are amplified by a cycle of crime that results in re-arrest rates for released American prisoners in excess of 50 percent.
Rigorous and evidence-based prison reforms are proposed to break the crime cycle, thereby reducing future crime and lowering incarceration expenditures by facilitating more successful re-entry upon prison release.
What is prison reform:
Prisoners should support themselves in prison though industry, in anticipation of supporting themselves outside prison; outside businesses and labor must not interfere; indeterminate sentences were required, making prisoners earn their release with constructive behavior, not just the passage of time; and education and a Christian culture should be imparted.
In 1786, the state of Pennsylvania passed a law which mandated that all convicts who had not been sentenced to death would be placed in penal servitude to do public works projects such as building roads, forts, and mines.
Besides the economic benefits of providing a free source of hard labor, the proponents of the new penal code also thought that this would deter criminal activity by making a conspicuous public example of consequences of breaking the law.
(learn to think)
what is facism:
The Italian term fascismo derives from fascio meaning a bundle of rods, ultimately from the Latin word fasces.
The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break.
- The Fascist conception of the State is all-embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value.
- Fascist states pursued policies of social indoctrination through propaganda in education and the media and regulation of the production of educational and media materials.
- Fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity that binds people together by their ancestry, and is a natural unifying force of people.
- Fascist economics supported a state-controlled economy that accepted a mix of private and public ownership over the means of production.
- Fascists promote social welfare to improve economic conditions affecting their nation or race as a whole.
- Fascism focus on youth both in a physical sense of age and in a spiritual sense as related to virility and commitment to action.
- Fascism emphasizes direct action, including supporting the legitimacy of political violence, as a core part of its politics.
- In all societies an “organized minority” will dominate and rule over the “disorganized majority”.
- The organized nature of the organized minority makes it irresistible to any individual of the disorganized majority.
- George Orwell wrote in 1944 that “the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless … almost any English person would accept ‘bully’ as a synonym for ‘Fascist’ “.
- Fascism was influenced by both left and right, conservative and anti-conservative, national and supranational, rational and anti-rational. A number of historians regard fascism either as a revolutionary centrist doctrine, as a doctrine that mixes philosophies of the left and the right, or as both those things.
What democrats believe:
For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power.
Unlimited authority of the government over the whole government and its organizations in general.
The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the government within the various states of the federation.
The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
(learn to think)
how the coup happened:
What Operation Crossfire Hurricane makes explicit, with studious understatement, is that the Obama administration used its counterintelligence powers to investigate the opposition party’s presidential campaign.
There was no criminal predicate to justify an investigation of any Trump-campaign official.
how to guide a victim out of trump derangement syndrome
A year and a half later, no public evidence has surfaced connecting Trump’s advisers to the hacking or linking Trump himself to the Russian government’s disruptive efforts.
(learn to think)
Californians fighting, from within
We are watching 2 different films
How sound illusion works: McGurk Effect
The illusion occurs when the auditory component of
one sound is paired with
the visual component of another sound,
leading to the perception of a third sound.
The visual information a person gets from seeing a person speak
changes the way they hear the sound.
People who are used to watching dubbed movies may be among
people who are not susceptible to the McGurk effect
because they have, to some extent, learned to ignore the information they are getting
from the mouths of the “speakers”. If a person is getting poor quality auditory.
Yanny vs Laurel
No one ever, as far as I can tell, accused CNN’s Chris Cillizza of being particularly bright or astute. But just as in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king, in the land of Jim Sciutto, Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter and Asha Rangappa, a nitwit provides the intellectual content.