I have a purpose,
I must prepare my mind
for a state of war.
We are at war, and
our enemy is ancient.
The battlefield is my mind.
It will be hard to stay fit
during this informationWar,
I must become stronger.
All public and private
institutions have been
infected with a mindVirus.
thePeople are misinformed.
thePeople have been abused,
physically and mentally
by other people.
Networks have been
formed to create discord
amongst the FreePeople
of the World.
I will not standBy.
I will experiment,
I will fail,
I will learn,
I will repeat.
You will be my link.
I will share my experiences.
I will learn from yours.
Together we can win.
Thanks for listening.
Alec [winter, 2018]
published by: Alec One
What Happened: Press Briefing on the Secular Reformation Movement
- Strengthened alliances amongst the individual.
- Form New partnerships with individuals who can articulate meaning.
Secular Religious Institution: Mainstream Media
I made, this piece, the other day after thinking about the events happening in mainstream media institutions.
- The media has a critical roll.
- The media has a job of being the source of, well thought out ideas.
- The mainstream media was how we collected the ideas of others.
- The mainstream media was, once, the only source of media for the individual.
- The internet, combined with mobile computers, has turned the individual into a media delivery point.
- The secular reformation movement, just like the Religious wars, of the past, during the Protestant Reformation, is going through a form of mainstream media wars.
I’m just doing my part and documenting, these historical events, in ways I can be entertained.
- Life is, now, the stage.
- The individual is the producer, the director, the star and the audience.
How do you want to be remembered in time?
- Public policy strategy designed to bring back the individual from growing dangers and disasters, at the personal level.
- The new religions are linking internationally, will create modernization of “the secular reformation” for the global community.
- Public institutions, that provide useful information to individuals,
will be able to modernize and rebuild through decentralized media.