published by: Alec One
What Happened: Press Briefing on the Secular Reformation Movement
- Strengthened alliances amongst the individual.
- Form New partnerships with individuals who can articulate meaning.
Secular Religious Institution: Mainstream Media
I made, this piece, the other day after thinking about the events happening in mainstream media institutions.
- The media has a critical roll.
- The media has a job of being the source of, well thought out ideas.
- The mainstream media was how we collected the ideas of others.
- The mainstream media was, once, the only source of media for the individual.
- The internet, combined with mobile computers, has turned the individual into a media delivery point.
- The secular reformation movement, just like the Religious wars, of the past, during the Protestant Reformation, is going through a form of mainstream media wars.
I’m just doing my part and documenting, these historical events, in ways I can be entertained.
- Life is, now, the stage.
- The individual is the producer, the director, the star and the audience.
How do you want to be remembered in time?
- Public policy strategy designed to bring back the individual from growing dangers and disasters, at the personal level.
- The new religions are linking internationally, will create modernization of “the secular reformation” for the global community.
- Public institutions, that provide useful information to individuals,
will be able to modernize and rebuild through decentralized media.