Skip to content
published by: Alec One
- If: Life, health, relationships, and work are survival games.
- Then: What are the rules?
- Life can be experienced through the framework of game design and gameplay dynamics.
- Game play: survival
- Game frameworks have clearly defined rules of the open-world environment.
- The rules are easy to locate and understand.
- Game-play frameworks can be used as variables to enhance experience.
- The “survival_game_framework” can be used to understand the concept of how people work or “time trade” in exchange for money.
Example of How this can be applied:
Game world environment:
What is the Goal:
- Survive as long as possible.
- Earn money (hourly rate for trading time).
- Skill exchange.
- Physical exchange.
Loop pattern in open-world environment…
- The gameplay structure used to create survival games is an effective way to better program life’s daily challenges.
- What is the ultimate purpose for life? My answer: Experience.
- If I can better program my daily encounters and create individual challenges to achieve, then my life experience will be reproducible.
- If my life experience is reproducible, then I can manipulate the variables.
- If I can manipulate the variables, then experience can be manipulated.