….The United States looses soooo much money on Trade with Mexico under NAFTA, over 75 Billion Dollars a year (not including Drug Money which would be many times that amount), that I would consider closing the Southern Border a “profit making operation.” We build a Wall or…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2018
The Skilled Sailor ⚓
— U.S. Dept of Defense (@DeptofDefense) December 28, 2018
Thank you to the brave men and women of @SanDiegoPD for continuing to build relationships with our communities and keep us safe. They're the reason SD remains one of the safest big cities in the U.S. https://t.co/VZOK6fpDZ7
— Kevin Faulconer (@Kevin_Faulconer) December 23, 2018
Mayor Faulconer and San Diego State University President de la Torre are excited to join together to realize a world-class river park and multi-use stadium, building the housing our city needs and supporting the university’s long-term growth.
Senator: Democrat, Toni G. Atkins
- The government will enforce businesses to mandate 20 minutes of training and education regarding human trafficking awareness to employees.
- The state will establish a schedule for compliance commencing January 1, 2020.
- I want the County of San Diego and state officials to provide services and funding for non tax paying people from other nations.
- If San Diego county doesn’t pay then another outbreak could happen and people will die. Remember– the death of 20 people and the infection of hundreds of others with hepatitis A- from not paying.
Assembly Member: Democrat, Todd Gloria
- The committee is required to file with the Secretary of State
each time it makes contributions of independent expenditures of at least $5,000
to support or oppose the qualification or passage of a single state ballot measure.
- Democrat Todd Gloria to Continue Advancing Progressive Policy